- The SpillFix 568 gallon SuperSack for large industrial spills.
- For large emergency response and disaster cleanups
- Easy to deploy large volumes of absorbent
- Can be used for solidifying large quantities of toxic liquid
- Great for deploying large quantity of absorbent with zero impact on surrounding environment
568 gal/2150 liter robust SuperSack with forklift/crane handles – OMRI Certified, NSF Listed. The SpillFix SuperSack is a must have in your inventory if you deal with major disaster response situations. One SuperSack will absorb 300 gallons of oil.
"As a LEAN manufacturer SpillFix was the obvious choice for us."
SUITABLE USES FOR absorbent super sack
- Oil spills
- Tanker accidents
- Pipeline damage
- Defense & Military
- Large Scale Emergency
- Solidify toxic fluids
- Major pipe flow accidents
- Liquid pit cleanup
568 gal / 2150 liters
900 lbs / 408 Kgs
SuperSack with forklift and hoist handles
Universal Absorbent & Floor Sweep
300 gal / 1135 liters
Coconut Husk, Coir
100% Organic, Non-Abrasive, Non-toxic, Silica Dust-Free