- The SpillFix 568 gallon SuperSack for large industrial spills.
- For large emergency response and disaster cleanups
- Easy to deploy large volumes of absorbent
- Can be used for solidifying large quantities of toxic liquid
- Great for deploying large quantity of absorbent with zero impact on surrounding environment
568 gal/2150 liter robust SuperSack with forklift/crane handles – OMRI Certified, NSF Listed. The SpillFix SuperSack is a must have in your inventory if you deal with major disaster response situations. One SuperSack will absorb 300 gallons of oil.
"Cleaning the spill with clay absorbents could take over an hour, and still leave a slick and heavy residue behind."
SUITABLE USES FOR absorbent super sack
- Oil spills
- Tanker accidents
- Pipeline damage
- Defense & Military
- Large Scale Emergency
- Solidify toxic fluids
- Major pipe flow accidents
- Liquid pit cleanup
568 gal / 2150 liters
900 lbs / 408 Kgs
SuperSack with forklift and hoist handles
Universal Absorbent & Floor Sweep
300 gal / 1135 liters
Coconut Husk, Coir
100% Organic, Non-Abrasive, Non-toxic, Silica Dust-Free