With SpillFix Universal Granular Absorbent you do not need a different absorbent for different spills. SpillFix can absorb all types of hazardous and non-hazardous spills and leaks. SpillFix will instantly clean down to a slick-free surface eliminating the need for secondary chemical, mop and bucket clean up. Click here for complete list of applications.
SpillFix quickly absorbs liquids used in industrial, commercial, or household applications. Each of its particles works like a super-sponge that makes it four times more absorbent than competitors! It can even be reused after soaking up non-hazardous spills. Made entirely from natural coconut husk, SpillFix is safe to use practically anywhere.
Benefiting the Triple Bottom Line
SpillFix is an employee- and workplace-friendly product!
- It works 80% faster than clay-based cleaners and decreases the time employees spend cleaning spills by 80% as well.
- It leaves behind clean, slick-free surfaces, reducing slip-and-fall injuries to almost zero.
- It’s 87% lighter than competitor products and can lessen the number of job-related back strain and absences.
Give our planet a break! SpillFix works harder than other cleaners and does more with less:
- You’ll need about 75% fewer deliveries than kitty litter.
- Its high absorbency also reduces the amount of waste you need to haul away the same amount.
- Finally, it leaves behind 66% less waste than traditional cleaners.
Consider the savings SpillFix brings:
- 75% fewer purchases compared to kitty litter.
- Requires just 25% of storage space needed for kitty litter!
- It’s hard to spoil SpillFix: it comes in bags so robust they won’t rupture when dropped!
When it comes to your bottom line, SpillFix is the only choice.
OIL & GAS
- Up Stream
- Mid Stream
- Down Stream
- Bodily Fluids Waste Disposal
- ER, Trauma, Chemo Units
- Research Laboratories
- Tarmac & Runway
- Maintenance Hangers
- On Board
UNIVERSITIES / SCHOOLS
- Dorms & Study Halls
- Stadiums & Arenas
- Transportation Vehicles
GOVERNMENT / MUNICIPALS
- Defense & Military
- Emergency & Police
- Fleet Management
- Factory floor
- Storage and Warehousing
- Receiving and Shipping
- Shopping Malls
- Building Maintenance
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Recycling Auto Parts
- Repair facilities & Body Shops
HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS
- Restaurants (BOH & FOH)
- Event Centers
- Theme Parks
RECREATION: RVS, BOATING
PET OR KID ACCIDENTS
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF APPLICATIONS
Click application in blue to watch video demonstration
Soy Bean Oil
IN ACCEPTABLE DILUTIONS: (Concentrations shown are relevant to substances in industrial use.)
Hydrochloric Acid (45%)
Hypochlorite Solution (18%)
Hydrogen Peroxide (70%)
Peracetic Acid (15%)
Potassium Hydroxide (45%)
Sulfuric Acid (50%)
NON LISTED SUBSTANCES:
Please contact SpillFix and/or your distributor for information on material’s (SpillFix) ability to absorb substances not listed.