How to use absorbent mats to cleanup your spills?
ABSORBENT MATS FOR SMALL SPILLS, DRIPS OR LEAKS
Here's what you do:
- Figure out what type of mat you need. There are several types of absorbent mats to choose from: universal, pig, chemical, oil only and a whole bunch more.
- Place the mat(s) on the spill or under the leaking, dripping pipes, machinery or equipment. Leave it down.
- Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Come back later to finish the spill cleanup.
- The fun begins. Somehow pick up and handle the sticky, nasty, soggy, dripping mats as you pull them off the spill area. Make sure to use gloves.
- Place them in a hazardous waste container/bin.
- Reach for some fresh mats or a mop and a bucket to try and clean up the spill residue still on the floor surface.
- Feel the hurt felt in the checkbook for the costly disposal of this hazardous waste.
ABSORBENT MATS FOR LARGE SPILLS
- Same steps as above with one or more $100+ boxes of absorbent rolls or mats.
P.S. For spills, drips and leaks under pipes, machinery, equipment or hard to reach areas very carefully place mats underneath the leak or drip.
If using pads or mats does not sound like the best way for you to deal with spills, leaks and drips, don’t worry there is a better way. Consider THE economical and effective solution for every type of industrial and everyday spill cleanup - SPILLFIX Universal Organic Absorbents.
HOW TO USE SPILLFIX FOR SPILLS
- Cover the entire spill with SpillFix starting from the edges to stop spill from spreading.
- IMMEDIATELY start cleanup. Work SpillFix into the spill with a stiff broom or spatula.
- Pickup absorbed spill with dustpan and broom or spatula. Apply some fresh SpillFix to remove any spill residue.
- Dispose in accordance with local state rules. If not fully saturated store for re-use.
Absorbent Capacity: 1lb of SpillFix absorbs 1.4 quarts of liquid spill
HOW TO USE SPILLFIX BOOM SOCS FOR LEAKS AND DRIP
- Select a SpillFix absorbent booms soc
- Wrap or place SpillFix boom soc around bottom of leaking or dripping pipes, machinery or equipment.
- When Boom Soc is fully saturated remove and replace with another one.
- Discard Boom Soc as non-hazardous waste.
Absorbent Capacity: 5ft Boom = 6 quarts / 10ft Boom = 12 quarts
Absorbs on contact
Slick free clean
Light, easy to handle
Just apply and sweep
All natural - Dust free
Safe around food and pets