Calculate Your Savings with SpillFix
The extraordinary absorbency and lightweight nature of spillfix translates to significant cost savings associated with spills and leaks.
- Save using less product to clean a spill
- Save time to clean up a spill.
- Save in the cost of waste disposal.
Use the calculator below to estimate your annual savings by switching to SpillFix from traditional clay-based absorbent you are using now.
SPILLFIX SAVINGS CALCULATOR
By switching to SpillFix my total annual savings will be*
In addition to the savings shown further cost reduction can be made by reusing SpillFix until saturated. Switching to SpillFix will also:
Reduce clean up time by 80%
Eliminate all health risks
Reduce warehousing by 75%
Create 66% less waste for disposal
Eliminate spoilage from ruptured bags
Remove any threat of OSHA fines
* The savings shown are calculated from actual case studies of industrial absorbent users that have switched to SpillFix. These saving represent a conservative estimate on what you are likely to save, but in no way constitute any guarantee for which SpillFix is liable.
SpillFix default cost per bag
Delivery cost per bag
Disposal cost per ton
Waste haulage tonage
Waste haulage cost per ton load
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT A LIABILITY CLAIM OR OSHA FINES?
YOU SHOULD IF
- Your workers are carrying heavy clay absorbent bags
- Your workers are breathing in carcinogenic Silica dust
- Your workers can’t clean up a spill immediately and effectively
CHOOSE SPILLFIX AND STOP PUTTING YOUR WORKERS IN HARM’S WAY
- Instant slick-free spill cleanup prevents Slip and Fall injuries.
- Lightweight spill absorbent prevents back injuries.
- Silica dust free spill absorbent prevents lung disease.
SpillFix: Revolutionizing Worker Safety. Read more >