Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best type of spill kit?
What size spill kit should I buy?
What’s in a spill kit?
– A lightweight granular absorbent
– Absorbent mats
– An absorbent boom sock
– Trash Bags
What is the best spill kit for a truck?
What is the best Spill Kit for oil spills?
What is the best Spill Kit for chemical spills?
What is the best Spill Kit for gas station spills?
What is the best Spill Kit for a water treatment plant?
What is the best Spill Kit for a commercial kitchen?
What is the best Spill Kit for school janitors?
What should I use to clean an oil spill?
What should I use to clean a chemical spill?
How do I clean up oil slick from a spill?
What is the most environmentally friendly way to clean up an oil spill?
How to clean up flocculant spills?
How to clean up polymer spills?
1. Spread some SpillFix around the spill to prevent spill from spreading.
2. Cover entire spill with SpillFix.
3. Immediately, use a stiff broom and sweep back and forth, absorbing the spill liquid into the SpillFix absorbent.
4. Once all the liquid has been absorbed scoop up the SpillFix and place in a disposal bin/bag.
5. Dispose of the used SpillFix according to your local council regulations.
What can SpillFix absorb?
What training or technical documents do you provide?
Download technical documents, including our SDS here.
Visit our Video Demo page for helpful videos.
Watch our Spanish training video here.