National Food Industry Distributor – Spill Cleanup
Food Manufacturing Distributor
LOCATIONS ABSORBENT USED
BBQ sauces, dairy products, meat (blood), beverages
SPILLFIX ABSORBENTS USEDS
Food manufacturers around the country are being challenged with spills of sauces, dairy products, meat (blood), beverages and more. But one distributor found the answer to safe and fast cleanup – SpillFix.
- Clay absorbent was ineffective on sticky residues and too dusty for use in coolers.
- Equipment used for spills was slow to move, making cleanup slow.
- The current product, a foam cleanser, is expensive making an effective clean costly.
SpillFix Granular Absorbent was implemented enabling workers to quickly and effectively clean up sticky spills residue-free. With no need for secondary cleanup, heavy equipment or expensive additional products.
- Faster cleanup with no residue left behind
- Easy application and transport of material
- Cost reduction with an affordable product
- It just works where no other absorbent or cleaner did
National Food Industry Distributor Safety Manager
When a cryopak of beef ribs was punctured in a distribution warehouse cooler, it wasn’t a pretty sight. Beef, blood, and water were dripping from the top rack of the pallet, all the way down to the floor. Clay absorbents aren’t very effective on sticky residues and are too dusty to be used in coolers. So equipment is usually brought to the scene and an expensive foam is applied as a cleanser. Costly and slow.
But when SpillFix was applied to the puddles instead, the mess was cleaned up dry, without residue, within a matter of seconds. When I saw SpillFix in action, I was in awe. “I’ve been in this business for a long time, and I’ve never seen anything like it. A fast, safe way to resolve spills inside a freezer. This is a game-changer.”
“…I’ve never seen anything like it. A fast, safe way to resolve spills inside a freezer. This is a game changer.”
Safety Manager, National Food Industry Distributor